- NeuroBehavioral Hospital of Northwest Indiana/Greater Chicago is the newest member of the NPH system. We are proud to present the community with 72 state of the art medical and neuropsychiatric beds focused on treating the most complex patients with acute psychiatric distress.
- Opening May 2019!!! NPH will be expanding its mission at treating the most complex patients in the Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus region. Medical Behavioral Hospital of Dayton, Ohio will be a 60 bed hospital treating patients with acute psychiatric symptoms who also have medical and neurological symptoms.
- Ashraf SM, Williams SF, Al-Homsi AS, et al (2017). Retrospective review to evaluate the impact of PCP prophylaxis in plasma cell dyscrasia patients after autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplant. Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplant, 23(3), S132-S133. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.bbmt.2016.12.247
- Bell J (2017). A retrospective analysis comparing discharge disposition to readmission rate in patients undergoing HPC transplant who experienced ICU stay. Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplant, 23(3), S469-S470. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.bbmt.2016.12.557
NeuroBehavioral Hospital Press Release
“Be part of our journey to raise awareness and understanding for mental illness. Join Dr. Adel Korkor as he runs a 5k race in all 50 states in 50 days. Proceeds for these events will go to support programs for those suffering from mental illness. Our event will be held at White River State Park and use the White River Trail. We will meet on the lawn of the Indiana State Museum, 650 Washington Street. Packet pickup will start at 5 p.m. and the run/walk will begin at 6:30 p.m. Learn more..
- June 20 5:00 PM EDT – Race Day Registration and Packet Pickup 5 – 6 pm
- June 20 6:30 PM EDT – 5k Run/Walk Start Time
NeuroPsychiatric Hospitals is proud to be the State Sponsor for this Event
- A Discussion on Warning Signs, Medical Complexities and Treatments for Mental Illness in our Adult and Aging Population.
Speaker: Dr. Cameron Gilbert
- Location: Anderson Country Club, 602 Northshore Blvd. Anderson, IN 46011
When: Thursday, April 26th @ 11:30-1pm
RSVP to John Clayton @ 574-210-1605